Edinburgh: T & T Clark, 1901. Hbk. pp.268..
This book is in the Public Domain.
- Precursors of Origen
- Life and Character of Origen
- Origen's View of Holy Scriptures
- Religious Philosophy of Origen
- The Writings of Origen
- Origen's Theology: God and His Self-Manifestation
- Origen's Theology: Creation and Fall
- Origen's Theology: Redemption and Restoration
- Successors of Origen
- Historical Services, General Characteristics, and Distinctive Doctrinal Conplexion of the Greek Theology
- Reaction Against Origen
- Subsequent History of Origenism